This is the pervert the Evangelical Jesus folks all seem to love dearly. We wonder why.
Can you blame us?
In 2016, President Donald Trump tweeted, “Nobody has more respect for women than me!” Although his sordid history with women has been well-documented (to date, at least 25 women have accused the POTUS of sexual misconduct), he remains in office, seemingly immune to the forces of the #MeToo movement.
Donald J. Trump
Nothing ever happened with any of these women. Totally made up nonsense to steal the election. Nobody has more respect for women than me!
2:29 PM · Oct 15, 2016·Twitter for Android
But a new book by journalists Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy aims to uncover parts of Trump’s past that should no longer be ignored. In the following passages excerpted from All the President’s Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, we learn of Trump’s egregious and disturbing misconduct around young women trying to make it in the modeling world in the early 1990s. —Rosa Heyman
Trump’s hands, the size of which would later become the subject of significant public curiosity, were infamous for other reasons back then, according to sources. “He was gropey…he had his hands in the most inappropriate places, always,” [NaKina] Carr said. [Editor’s note: NaKina Carr was working as a runway model for Oscar de la Renta.] “When he went in to kiss someone, the hand always went to either the hip or the butt. He was also really good when he did pictures or when he’d side-hug someone. He’d always get his hand on the boob. Every time.” Stories about Trump and his hands circulated within the modeling community. At one modeling event, Trump allegedly went down a line of women feeling their bodies to guess their dress size. Backstage at a lingerie show, he is said to have moved his hands all over a model’s breasts under the guise of inspecting the bra’s fabric.
Another trademark Trump move was honed back in the early 1980s. “I saw this several times: When he met a girl, he’d immediately move in to kiss her, not shake her hand or say ‘Hello, how are you?’ He’d immediately put his mouth on her,” Carr said. “I saw him many times go straight to the mouth, to kiss them on the mouth, and they would turn their cheek. But a lot of them didn’t because they knew he was the moneyman and it was a way up.”
Among modeling insiders, Trump had a reputation at the time for preferring the younger girls. “If you’re over twenty-one you don’t have to worry,” Carr said she was told.
More sordid truths about DJT BELOW the FOLD
Who Ahh! Looks like Trump is preparing the US citizenry for eventual war with Iraq. Or perhaps with another favorite target of the imbecilic rightwing of the conservative cabal. Ian immediately comes to mind.
The president specifically threatens to hit Iran “like they’ve never been hit before” if the regime provokes Washington.
With impeachment proceedings looking more and more inevitable Trump needs a major and catastrophic distraction. Apparently war with another power is just what the political doctor described is a good guess.
President Donald Trump on Monday offered a confusing description of his foreign policy priorities as commander in chief — insisting that he was working to bring home American soldiers while warning the U.S. may soon enter into new military conflicts.
“I’m trying to get out of wars. We may have to get in wars, too. OK? We may have to get in wars,” Trump told reporters at the White House.
Sounds like saber rattling don’t ya think?
“We’re better prepared than we’ve ever been,” he continued. “If Iran does something, they’ll be hit like they’ve never been hit before. I mean, we have things that we’re looking at.”
Perhaps another almost incoherent letter to the leader of Iran? With tRump who knows. His game is chaos and confusion. Keeping EVERYBODY, including allies off balance is Trump’s MO.
Meanwhile, Trump’s directive to withdraw the last American service members from Syria has forced congressional lawmakers and Pentagon officials to reckon with the threat of a potential resurgence by Islamic State militants.
ISIS on the rise. Complements of GWB initially. Now, after ISIS was in serious recession Trump cleared the way for ISIS’s resurgence with his genius decision to give Turkey the green light to INVADE northern Syria and cleanse the area of or Kurdish allies.
For more disconcerting info continue on BELOW the FOLD.
Trump, his family, and his syncophants believe Americans by and large are gullible and ill informed.
Gven his presidency they may very well be right.
Over the weekend Donald Trump abandoned his plan to hold next year’s G-7 summit at his Doral resort.
In the course of doing so, Trump made a very interesting statement:
How is that possible?
When Donald Trump became president he refused to divest himself of his company, the Trump Organization. Instead, he claimed that he turned over operations of the organization to his children, so that even though he could still profit from it, he would have no decision-making authority over the business.
This arrangement didn’t even pass the laugh test, let alone the smell test. But that never stopped Trump and his people from insisting that it was true:
- “My father made a tremendous sacrifice when he left a company that he spent his entire life building to go into politics,” counters Eric Trump, who now comanages the Trump Organization on behalf of the president, in a statement to Forbes. “Everything he does is for the good of the American people—he has zero involvement in the Trump Organization and quite frankly to suggest otherwise is outrageous.”
- From Reuters: “Trump told a news conference he would resign from all positions overseeing his hotels, golf courses and hundreds of other businesses and move his assets into a trust to help ensure that he will not consciously take actions as president that would benefit him personally.”
- From Trump lawyer Sherri Dillon: “Through the trust agreement, he has relinquished leadership and management of the Trump Organization to his sons Don and Eric and a longtime Trump executive, Allen Weisselberg. Together, Don, Eric and Allen will have the authority to manage the Trump Organization and will make decisions for the duration of the presidency without any involvement whatsoever by President-elect Trump.
- More from Eric Trump: “Listen, I think it’s important to keep separation of church and state. . . . We’ve taken extraordinary, extraordinary measures to make sure the two are separate and distinct.”
- From Trump himself: “What I’m going to be doing is my two sons, who are right here, Don and Eric, are going to be running the company. They are not going to discuss it with me.”
- From White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham last Friday: “The president has no involvement in the Trump Organization anymore.” [all emphases added]
So how, exactly, did the president know at what cost Doral was going to be charging for services at the G-7? And why did he say “I would be willing” if he has no operational authority within the Trump Organization?
Continue on BELOW the FOLD